Receptionist/Administrator – 1 Year Maternity Cover
Start: Immediate start
Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 – 2 days a week starting £7.25 per hour
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and motivated receptionist/administrator required to join our busy office on a part time basis to cover maternity for a year, but with a possibility of the role shifting to a permanent position as the business grows.
You are an enthusiastic, highly committed person with excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with sensitive issues in a professional manner. You have a proven track record of working in a busy office environment and have excellent administrative skills, IT skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Applications. You are able to work as part of a team but also the ability to work on your own initiative, manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines.
The post holder will provide a friendly, responsive reception service and an efficient administration service as part of the Broomfield Team. Maintaining all necessary records and systems to ensure a smooth and efficient service is provided.
To request an Application form please ring 01452 730888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries to the Business Manager, Natalie McLellan 01452 730888
Closing Date: 21st February 2016
Summary of responsibilities
- The first point of contact for staff/service users/external customers when contacting the office.
- Responsible for office administration and clerical processes and procedures including secure records management of staff and service users.
- Work as part of the office based admin team, providing administrative support for various tasks e.g. invoicing, filing etc.
- Complete and concise set up new starters/service users
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required
- Adhere to Data Protection Legislation