When faced with illness or immobility, it can be a struggle to carry out everyday activities that may have once been performed with ease.
Our discreet personal care service is designed to support with day-to-day living, providing the encouragement and emotional support that may be required to remain living independently. We pride ourselves on delivering personal care to an extremely high standard, maintaining the individual’s privacy and dignity at all times.
Our Personal Care support includes:
- Care relating to personal hygiene
- Assistance with dressing
- Getting up and going to bed
- Night time assistance, either on a waking night basis or sleep in capacity
- Companionship and pop in service
- Assistance with housework, laundry and ironing
- Food preparation and cooking
- Administration and monitoring of Medication
- Support whilst shopping or attending social activities
To find out more about our Personal Care Service, please contact our dedicated team on 01452 730888 or click here to drop us an email.
“The support I received was tailor-made to my needs and flexible when necessary. I was always encouraged and never pushed, the staff where friendly and kind and I looked forward to their visits. I would recommend them to anyone.”