Salary – between £21,000 – £24,000 pa, depending on experience.
Hours – 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Location – Innsworth, Gloucester
Broomfield Care is an award–winning domiciliary care business, providing care and support to people who wish to remain in their own home in the Gloucester area. Due to expansion we are looking to grow our excellent team.
Are you a hard working Business Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
Do you have a positive attitude, even in times of stress, and are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious administrator, reporting to the Managing Director and Care Manager. You will be responsible for the efficient and smooth day to day running of the office so employees can perform to their highest ability, service users can receive outstanding care, all whilst playing an integral part in helping the business grow.
The role will involve a range of financial, organisational and administrative tasks, as well as the ability to liaise confidently with staff and our service users.
There are not many careers that allow you to give back to your community whilst enabling you to build a career to be proud of.
The main responsibilities of the Business Administrator are:
Office and Information Management
- Managing the day-to-day efficient running of the office and its processes.
- Line Management of a small administration team.
- A point of contact in the office, answering calls, email enquiries, fulfilling information requests and directing enquiries accordingly.
- Management and assistance of certain HR procedures including recruitment and induction.
- Procurement, and stock replenishment of office and field items.
- Including bookkeeping, invoicing, budget reporting, payroll administration.
Support for the Managing Director and Care Manager
- Including assistance with management reports as necessary for the business.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of working within finance and payroll activities.
- Experience in managing, developing and improving administrative processes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of people management.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, and great attention to detail.
- A good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Sound experience of Microsoft Office particularly excel, outlook and word packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Sage or similar systems and of finance processes both from sales and purchase ledger aspects.
So, if you are looking to join an amazing team and have a ‘can do’ attitude, then please apply for this role. We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com. Person Specification and Job Description available on request.
Closing date 5th July, with interviews w/c 8th July.
If you would like any further information or have any questions, please contact Natalie or Sadie on 01452 730888.