..to help others within their own homes maintain independence and make a difference in their day to day lives?!
Are you wanting to work for a reputable domiciliary care company based in Gloucester?
Do you want to work for a domiciliary care company that promotes and supports high quality care?
If your answer is YES, please read on NOW
Due to expansion we are seeking to recruit experienced support workers to join our ever-growing amazing team.
We are also seeking bank staff and part-time staff that are able to work up to 30 hours per week.
Guaranteed hours and work every other weekend.
If you are enthusiastic, empathic and committed to caring to support and promote independent living then please contact us. Our Services Users are at the heart of everything we do.
Broomfield Care has been awarded Outstanding for Caring by CQC and rated a Top 10 Award by Homecare for the care that we provide.
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
- Pay rate £8.50 – £12.50 per hour
- Paid Travel time
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Regular full or part time hours
- Guaranteed hours and work every other weekend. Paid mileage
- Weekends off
- Opportunity for overtime
- Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
- Working for a reputable and well-established organisation
- Access to additional training including End of Life Care and Understanding Dementia
- The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
- Long Service awards
- Company pension
- Staff nights out for team building
“The carers are better than ever and the organisation splendid”
“I am always treated with respect and I look forward to their visits”
Broomfield Care would require you to:
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
- Be happy to work alone once trained
- Be flexible to work shifts including weekends
- Be a kind and caring individual wanting to help others
- Be happy to learn and develop new skills
- Have a calm ‘can do’ attitude
- Prove your right to live and work in the UK
- Attend training as and when required
Please send your CV in the first instance by email to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.