Still searching for your perfect position? Come and join our brilliant company which has recently been rated Outstanding for Caring in our last inspection.
Be part of an incredible care team that has been created from a desire to care for our staff and our customers and to make everyone’s lives a little better.
Broomfield Care is a locally based, reputable Domiciliary care service company that provides high quality, person-led care and support for people wishing to remain in their own home.
Due to expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and reliable Deputy Manger to join our caring and committed team.
This job role is a good mixture of hours caring for our Service Users out in the field and supervising staff. The role also involves being part of the Management Team in all day to day operations and updating all paperwork needed to make the Company compliant with CQC. THIS IS NOT A SOLELY BASED OFFICE ROLE.
• Good rates of pay as well as enhanced weekend rate
• Paid travel time and paid mileage
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Working patterns including every other weekend
• Opportunity for overtime
• Working for a reputable and well-established local organisation
• Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
• Continued professional development and training
• The opportunity to expand in your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
• Long Service awards and Staff reward schemes
• Company pension scheme
• Staff nights out for team building
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Training, supervision and staff appraisal
• Staff Retention
• Rota management
• Care planning
• Being part of and organising the out of hours ‘on call’ rota.
• Working on rota 1 weekend in 4 and working an ‘on call’ weekend 1 in 4.
• Responsibility for the monthly reporting of key data to the Registered Manager and Care Manager.
• QCF Level 3 or above
• Previous management experience within senior role
• Experience of using rostering / scheduling system is essential.
• Flexible working rota, (including early morning, evenings and weekends)
• You will have the ability to lead and motivate carers, have an understanding of their role, its pressures and how to ensure you are getting the best out of a team through mentoring and ongoing support.
• Must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
• Must have a caring and compassionate nature
Our ideal candidate will need to be passionate in ensuring our customers receive high quality care and enjoy being part of a ‘family run feel’ business.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
“Broomfield Care is a great company to work for and I have met some lovely Staff and Service Users”
We are also delighted to announce our recent great news! Broomfield Care Home Care Services has been awarded;
Most Compassionate Homecare Company – South Central England
Broomfield Care is fully compliant in response to Coronavirus to ensure the safety of our Service Users and Staff.