Home Care Support
Discreet Personal Care
When you or your loved one is faced with changes in health and wellbeing such as illness or condition, it can be a struggle to carry out everyday activities that may have once been performed with ease.
Our discreet personal care service is designed to support with day-to-day living, providing the encouragement and emotional support that may be required to remain living independently.
We pride ourselves on delivering personal care to an extremely high standard, maintaining the individual’s privacy and dignity at all times.
Our Home Care Support Includes:
- Assisting with your start of the day by helping you to get up, washed and dressed and your breakfast of choice.
- Care relating to personal hygiene such as washing and showering as required.
- Prepare meals with you or for you and assisting you during mealtime. We can shop with you or for you or even just help to create your shopping list.
- Companionship and welfare checks such as a ‘pop in’ service.
- Help or support you to complete your day to day chores, ironing, cleaning or taking out the bins.
- Remind or assisting with your medication or monitoring of medication when required. We can also collect or return medications to your pharmacy.
- Support whilst shopping or attending social activities and or clubs as well as offer companionship visits to offer social interaction for you or your loved one.
- Support with appointments such as GP and hospital appointments.
- Support at the end of the day to prepare you for a good night’s sleep.
Depending on you or your loved ones needs, our home care costs will vary. Our visits range from anything from a 15 minutes pop in to an 3 hour social visit. We always offer a bespoke service to our individuals, pick up the phone and call us we are more than happy to talk things through with you.
Call our friendly team on 01452 730888 to discuss your needs
Why choose broomfield care?
- Allows you or your loved one to continue living at home
- More cost-effective than care homes.
- We’re a small, privately-owned company with extensive knowledge of Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
- Bespoke, 1 to 1 care from highly skilled, qualified and experienced Carers Continuity of Care from a small number of Carers
- Discreet and security conscious service
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Care available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Available short or long-term and at very short notice