Broomfield care recognised as a top ten recommended agency in 2015 and 2016.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING OTHERS?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then Broomfield Care would love to hear from you!
Established in 2007, providing outstanding care and support to people in their own homes, Broomfield Cares core values and family feel have allowed it to continue to grow and are now looking for outstanding support workers to join our committed and compassionate team.
We are looking to recruit the following: –
A part time support worker – 10 hours per week 2 early morning shifts.
A part time support worker – to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening, 5– 8.30pm approx
Bank staff (available to call at short notice).
- All candidates must have a Full UK Driving License and own a vehicle.
With service users at the heart of everything we do, Broomfield Cares focus is to support individuals to remain independent in their own home and so the role of the support worker can be extremely varied.
Are you an enthusiastic, flexible team player who is dedicated to providing excellent care as the support we provide can include such things as social activities, shopping, light domestic duties and meal prep, but also the traditional personal care and medication assistance.
We are looking for that individual who is: –
- Genuinely interested in care and has experience within a care setting.
- Compassionate and dedicated to providing the best care and support possible.
- A naturally warm and nurturing personality with a caring nature and values.
- A great communicator.
- Empathetic and understanding to each and every circumstance and individual’s needs.
In return you will be working with likeminded, compassionate, team players who are proud to work for Broomfield Care and who’s focus is always to be the best and provide outstanding care and support at all times.
The role also receives: –
- Fully funded training and the opportunity to complete Diploma qualifications.
- Great rates of pay (£7.25-£9.25 depending on experience) and the opportunity for career progression
- Paid mileage
- Paid holiday allowance
- Enhanced bank holiday pay
- Full support with an on call team at all times
If you have the skills and qualities we are looking for and are looking for a rewarding career and to join our friendly, committed team at Broomfield Care, then please call us on 01452 730888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in the first instance.
* Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.