Domiciliary Care Manager
£25-30k Depending on Experience
Start: Immediate start
Hours: 40 hours per week
Broomfield Care was established in 2009 to offer a wide range of caregiving in Gloucester. We are a small successful ‘family feel’ business with aspirations of continued growth.
Currently, we have an opening for an enthusiastic and passionate Care Manger to be responsible for overall management of the service, as well as the day to day running of our care provisions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team including directly managing a small senior care team.
- Taking ownership of achieving and maintaining the highest levels of compliance with UK laws, regulations, quality standards and policies.
- Being accountable for the health and safety of staff and clients.
- Continual review of possible improvements in our services and business practices.
- Recruiting high quality support workers, delivering excellent levels of training and maintaining high staff retention.
- Overseeing effective scheduling that ensures clients receive regular care from their chosen support worker at the times they choose.
- Implementing Spot Checks and Audits.
- Managing the creation and regular review of individual client assessments, care plans and risk assessments.
- A specific requirement of the role includes taking on call duties as a team member on a rota basis including week ends.
- Meeting financial growth targets and contributing to the strategic management of the business.
- Reporting back to and being directly accountable to the Manging Director of Broomfield Care.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to talk passionately about our services and values to potential clients or referral sources.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office, the ability to produce reports and sufficient knowledge of computer systems.
- A self-motivated and flexible work ethos that puts client care ahead of all else.
- Well-organised with excellent planning and prioritising skills and attention to detail.
- A creative and strategic thinker who is able to embrace and build up on improvements.
- The successful applicant will hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care but a minimum of Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. They will have good experience and knowledge of the care industry, having held a similar role previously.
Informal enquiries to the Business Manager, Natalie McLellan 01452 730888
Alternatively email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st March 2016