(would be open to job share)
Due to expansion we are looking for a Maintaining Excellence Supervisor to join our team to ensure we are the best we can possibly be!
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Maintaining Excellence Supervisor to join our rapidly expanding team here at Broomfield Care in Gloucester.
This job would be ideal for someone looking to work at least 22 – 25 hours per week including 1 weekend out of 4. An element of on-call duties may also be required. A driving licence and access to own vehicle would be necessary for this role due to its varied location.
Here at Broomfield Care we are constantly adapting and changing to improve our services to the Gloucester community – and that means our staff do to!
Your duties as the Maintaining Excellence Supervisor will be mainly but not limited to:
• Perform “spot checks” on staff members filling out the paperwork as you go and assisting support staff with any questions or queries
• Perform competencies with staff checking things such as medication administration once again supporting staff with questions and queries
• Exploring gaps or lapses in training needs for support staff and exploring ways to deliver this effectively
• Gaining feedback on staff members from other support staff, service users and their families
• Performing Support Worker duties – How can we advise if we don’t participate!
If you’re looking for a job that can provide:
• Flexibility with working patterns
• Training opportunities
• Paid Travel time and enhanced weekend pay
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Paid Mileage
• The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
Then please get in contact – We’re waiting to hear from you!
Call Charlotte Greener on 01452 730888 NOW!