At Broomfield Care we want the people we work with to live their lives in exactly the way they want and to realise their potential, whatever their impairment or disability.
We have proven experience of providing care and support to clients with a variety of complex or specialist care needs including:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health Issues
- Physical Disabilities
- Asperger’s and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injuries
Our support is tailored to meet the needs of each individual and a care plan of support is created that fits you and your life.
Depending on you or your loved ones needs, our home care costs will vary. Our visits range from anything from a 15 minutes pop in to an 3 hour social visit. We always offer a bespoke service to our individuals, pick up the phone and call us we are more than happy to talk things through with you.
Call our friendly team on 01452 730888 to discuss your needs
Why choose broomfield care?
- Allows you or your loved one to continue living at home
- More cost-effective than care homes.
- We’re a small, privately-owned company with extensive knowledge of Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
- Bespoke, 1 to 1 care from highly skilled, qualified and experienced Carers Continuity of Care from a small number of Carers
- Discreet and security conscious service
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Care available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Available short or long-term and at very short notice