At Broomfield Care we want the people we work with to live their lives in exactly the way they want and to realise their potential, whatever their impairment or disability.
We have proven experience of providing care and support to clients with a variety of complex or specialist care needs including:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health Issues
- Physical Disabilities
- Asperger’s and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injuries
Our support is tailored to meet the needs of each individual and a care plan of support is created that fits you and your life.
Depending on you or your loved ones needs, our home care costs will vary. Our visits range from anything from a 15 minutes pop in to an 3 hour social visit. We always offer a bespoke service to our individuals, pick up the phone and call us we are more than happy to talk things through with you.
My carer really understands Parkinson’s and assists me accordingly. She is always fun and happy and takes her time to provide me a great service.
“I am writing to say how much we have appreciated the kindness and professionalism shown towards my wife during the time we have used your services. Their work ethic has been beyond reproach.”
“The staff have been excellent always friendly, calm and caring and compassionate. We could never thank you enough for all the love and support you gave mum”
“The whole service was amazing – it is patient centered and takes a holistic view of the situation not just ‘patching things up’.”
“Most excellent, caring and professional. Importantly, my Mother looked forward to her “friends” coming to see her!”
“My sister and I want to thank all of those involved in Mum’s care over the past months for their cheerful approach and interest in Mum’s well-being. ”
Call our friendly team on 01452 730888 to discuss your needs
Why choose broomfield care?
- Allows you or your loved one to continue living at home
- More cost-effective than care homes.
- We’re a small, privately-owned company with extensive knowledge of Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
- Bespoke, 1 to 1 care from highly skilled, qualified and experienced Carers Continuity of Care from a small number of Carers
- Discreet and security conscious service
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Care available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Available short or long-term and at very short notice