Speak to our friendly teamCall us now on 01452 730888 to find out how we can help you.
FREE assessmentWe offer a FREE assessment before providing a quote tailored to your individual needs. Find out more
- Anita is our Broomfield Care Star of the Month for September September 16, 2020
- Team Leader with Supervisor Experience – 30 / 35 hours per week August 26, 2020
- Evening and Weekend Support Worker – 25 hours per week (Contracted) August 26, 2020
Read our CQC inspection report
Read our recommendations on Homecare.co.uk
What People Have Said…
“Broomfield staff are fantastic. We could never thank you enough for all the love and support you gave mum. You all brighten her day and she felt you were all her extended family”Past Service Users Next of Kin 2018
I cannot speak too highly of all aspects of the care my husband received; always on time, wonderful care and the same carers that he knew and felt extremely comfortable with.Mrs B, Hucclecote
Broomfield Care came out to assess my needs in the first instance. We felt that the organisation understood my requirements. The staff have always been reliable, on time, staff friendly, helpful, nothing too much trouble.Beryl W
No matter what I need help with the Broomfield Care team are always willing to do what is required of them.Miss E
We have been particularly impressed by the genuine care that Broomfield have demonstrated and the effectiveness of their communications to us.Mr P, Gloucestershire
Our family appreciates the close cooperation of the Broomfield carers and their proactive approach. We feel very supported by the Broomfield team.Mrs N
Everything is going well with mum – she is very happy with the service and all the girls are lovely. Thank you all. It certainly give us less worry knowing that mum is being cared for.Mrs Yerby
Vicky and her team are amazing nothing was too much trouble for them. Their dedication is excellent.Sarah Langley, Gloucester
Wear It Pink 19.10.18
Breast Cancer Now’s Wear It Pink Day. On 19 October we will wear pink, raise money and make life-saving research happen.
4 hours ago
Are you wanting to work for a reputable domiciliary care company based in Gloucester?
Are you wanting to help others within their own homes to maintain independence and make a difference in their day to day lives?
Are you wanting to work for a domiciliary care company that promotes and supports high quality care?
If your answer is YES, please read on NOW
Due to expansion we are seeking to recruit experienced support workers to join our ever-growing amazing team. We are looking for enthusiastic, empathic and committed care workers to support and promote independent living for our Services Users who are at the heart of everything we do. Broomfield Care has been awarded Outstanding for Caring by CQC, rated a Top 10 Award by Homecare and has a Review Score of 9.7 for the care that we provide.
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
• Pay rate £8.50 - £12.50 per hour
• Paid Travel time
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• Regular full or part time hours
• Paid mileage
• Opportunity for overtime
• Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management
• Working for a reputable and well-established organisation
• Access to additional training including End of Life Care and Understanding
• The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities
along with being rewarded financially
• Long Service awards
• Company pension
• Staff nights out for team building
Broomfield Care would require you to:
• Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
• Be happy to work alone once trained
• Be flexible to work shifts including weekends
• Be a kind and caring individual wanting to help others
• Be happy to learn and develop new skills
• Have a calm ‘can do’ attitude
• Prove your right to live and work in the UK
• Attend training as and when required
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive we are only able to contact candidates that best match the requirements of the role. If you have not heard from us within 14 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. ... See MoreSee Less