Still searching for your perfect position? See yourself as the conductor or the orchestrator – then a team leader role might be the one that’s perfect for you!
Full Time / Part Time hours with on-call, mileage and travel time remuneration on top.
Broomfield Care is a locally based, reputable Domiciliary care service that provides high quality, person-led care and support for people wishing to remain in their own home. Our Service Users are at the heart of everything that we do.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and reliable Team Leader to join our caring and committed team.
• Work as an excellent carer in the community
• Support new domiciliary care staff in their shadowing and job training.
• Manage the folder / paperwork at a service user’s house.
• Support the Care Supervisor in the management of the care team.
• Working as part of the ‘on call team’ on a rota basis with a supportive team.
• Mentor junior staff.
• Rota patterns can be set to work around family commitments. The role includes early mornings, and evening shifts as well as weekend and bank holiday working.
A current UK driving licence is essential for this position as the role requires travel between visits.
“Broomfield Care is a great company to work for and I have met some lovely Staff and Service Users”
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
* Pay rate £9 per hour with enhanced weekend rates
* Paid Mileage with paid travel time
* Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
* Regular full or part time hours
* Guaranteed hours and work every other weekend
* Weekends off
* Opportunity for overtime
* Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
* Working for a reputable and well-established organisation
* Access to additional training including End of Life Care and Understanding Dementia
* The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
* Long Service awards
* Company pension
* Staff nights out for team building
“The carers are better than ever and the organisation splendid”
All new employees are provided with a comprehensive induction that includes mandatory and specialist training. Once induction and the probation period is successfully completed we provide the opportunity to undertake a recognised Care Certificate to support your future development and progression within an ever growing company.
Broomfield Care has been awarded Outstanding for Caring by CQC and rated a Top 10 Award by Homecare for the care that we provide.
If the above interests you and you wish to apply for this post please send your CV in the first instance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about the role, shift pattern or for an informal chat please give us a call.