Our service users are at the heart of everything we do, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, emphatic and reliable Team Leader to join our caring and committed team.
£9.25 – £9.75 (depending on experience) per hour
You will be working mainly out in the field and some additional administrative office time each week.
Looking for a fixed contract of anywhere between 25 – 40 hrs per week as well as ‘on call payments, paid travel time and mileage’
We are a locally based, reputable Domiciliary care service, providing high quality, person-led care and support for people wishing to remain in their own home.
To work as an excellent carer in the community.
To support new domiciliary care staff in their shadowing and job training.
To manage the folder / paperwork at a service user’s home.
Support the Care Supervisor in the management of the care team.
Working as part of the ‘on call team’, working one week a month, on rota basis.
Mentor junior staff.
What Broomfield Care can offer you:
· Paid Travel time
· Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
· Regular full or part time hours
· Paid mileage
· Weekends off
· Opportunity for overtime
· Support and guidance from experienced and competent senior management team
· Working for a reputable and well-established organisation
· Access to additional training including End of Life Care and Understanding Dementia
· The opportunity to expand on your job role with additional responsibilities along with being rewarded financially
· Long Service awards
· Company pension
· Staff nights out for team building
Broomfield Care would require you to:
· Hold a full driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
· Be happy to work alone once trained
· Be flexible to work shifts including weekends
· Be a kind and caring individual wanting to help others
· Be happy to learn and develop new skills
· Have a calm ‘can do’ attitude
· Prove your right to live and work in the UK
· Attend training as and when required
. Have a caring and compassionate nature
Set rota patterns can be set to work around family commitments. The role includes early mornings, and evening shifts as well as weekend and bank holiday working.
A current UK driving licence is essential for this position as the role requires travel between visits