It can be a stressful and emotional time for everyone involved when you or a loved one are suffering from a life-threatening illness.
The support Broomfield Care provides during this difficult time can make life more comfortable for everyone involved. We offer an alternative to a hospice or care home.
Our palliative care service supports adults who have been diagnosed with life-threatening illness, whether it is terminal or curable, who wish to remain living in the comfort of their own homes.
This service can be provided at all stages of illness, including pre-diagnoses, diagnosis treatment, cure, death and bereavement.
Depending on you or your loved ones needs, our home care costs will vary. Our visits range from anything from a 15 minutes pop in to an 3 hour social visit. We always offer a bespoke service to our individuals, pick up the phone and call us we are more than happy to talk things through with you.
Call our friendly team on 01452 730888 to discuss your needs
Why choose broomfield care?
- Allows you or your loved one to continue living at home
- More cost-effective than care homes.
- We’re a small, privately-owned company with extensive knowledge of Gloucestershire and surrounding areas
- Bespoke, 1 to 1 care from highly skilled, qualified and experienced Carers Continuity of Care from a small number of Carers
- Discreet and security conscious service
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Care available 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Available short or long-term and at very short notice